1. 3 hour private tours of Maharishi Vedic City and Maharsihi University of Management
Tours are from 1:30-4:40 PM CST any day of the week- Sun.-Sat. On special request, some tours can start earlier or later.
- Begin your tour at The Raj Health Center with orientation, overview and a welcome., including a 9 min. video of Maharishi Vedic City. Learn about Stapatyaveda (Vedic Architecture), Ayurveda (Vedic Healthcare), and the TM and TM-Sidhi Program, including Yogic Flying, as well as other unique features of Maharishi Vedic City and the Maharishi University of Management.
- Drive through Stapatyavedic neighborhoods in Maharishi Vedic City, including Mandala One, the first Stapatyavedic Development, where all homes are designed and constructed according to the Vedic Architecture of ancient India.
- Drive past and through several other Vedic Style homes and developments, including:
- Eco Village, where all the homes, built according to the principles of Maharishi Stapatyaveda, are also of green, eco-friendly design and use wind and solar power as their energy source.
- North Campus Village, which has large, medium, and small Stapatyavedic homes and condos
- Several Vedic Style larger homes and mansions
- Visit the Maharishi University of Management Campus, including stops to:
- The large Golden Dome which holds up to 500 TM Meditators and where advanced TM practitioners gather twice daily to practice Transcendental Meditation and it’s advanced techniques, including Yogic Flying, to promote peace and harmony in the world.
- The beautiful Argiro Center, a large Vedic Style building, which includes a bookstore and buffet style, organic, vegetarian cafeteria.
- The outdoor Vedic Observatory... it’s design principles date back thousands of years and can be found in the architecture of ancient cultures from every part of the world.
- The Sustainable Living Center — a model building and classroom, built according to the principles of Maharishi Stapatyaveda and which is completely off-grid, using solar and wind energy as it’s power source, collecting rain water for drinking and heating, built with mud-blocks, and other methods of sustainability.
- Optional—When school is in session, visit the Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment (MSAE), where students in preschool thru 12th grades all practice the Transcendental Meditation Program twice a day. All subjects are taught according to Natural Law, the Laws of the Universe. If interested, this visit must be scheduled in advance when making your tour reservation.
Call or e-mail for individual and group rates.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Valerie Barnard at 502-641-2340 or
These are private tours, please make your reservation at least 2 days in advance and before you leave home, be sure to get confirmation that your reservation has been successfully processed.