Minutes of a City Council Meeting
Thursday, July 27, 2017, 3:00 PM
Present: Mayor Robert Wynne, Rogers Badgett, Chris Johnson, Maureen Wynne, Steve Boss
Absent: Bill Goldstein
Also present: Dr. Kent Boyum, Kathy Petersen
Mayor Wynne called the meeting to order.
- Minutes—Wynne moved, Badgett seconded to approve minutes from a meeting held July 13, 2017, all ayes.
- Claims—Wynne moved, Badgett seconded to approve the report, all ayes.
- Treasurer’s Report for June—Presented.
- City Hall/Community Center—Reports were presented on steps taken for fire safety and ADA compliance. City Clerk will keep a record of loss control and fire safety recommendations and actions taken.
- Signage—Dr. Boyum presented replacement sign designs.
- Speed Control on John Estle Street/170th Street—Dr. Boyum reported that Jefferson County will research speed feedback signs.
- Sewer Lines—Discussion took place regarding location and size of sewer lines for development on Jasmine Ave. and use of TIF.
- Other Business—Report on Homeowners Association agreements for the parking lot surface.
Mayor Wynne adjourned the meeting.
Robert G. Wynne, Mayor
Kathy Petersen, City Clerk