City Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 2:00 p.m., at City Hall, 1750 Maharishi Center Ave. Meetings are open to the public.
Maharishi Vedic City
Notice of a City Council Meeting
To Be Held Friday, March 27, 2020, 2:30 PM
1750 Maharishi Center Ave.
We discourage people from attending in person due to current health concerns.
To connect to the meeting by telephone or electronically, see below*
- Consider Approval of Settlement Agreement with First National Bank in Fairfield, Housing Development Revenue Bond
- Finalize and Approve Letter and Report to BSF Concerning Pandit Campus Redevelopment Project
- Other Business
* Instructions to connect electronically:
- If you have Zoom installed the URL is https://zoom.us/j/618188833.
- Download Zoom on your device from Zoom.com. Click on “Join a meeting”, enter the meeting ID 618188833, click on “Join”.
- To connect by telephone, call 312-626-6799. You will be prompted for the meeting ID. Enter meeting ID 618188833 followed by #.