City Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 2:30 p.m., at City Hall, 1750 Maharishi Center Ave. Meetings are open to the public.
Maharishi Vedic City
Notice of a City Council Meeting
To Be Held Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 2:30 PM
1750 Maharishi Center Ave.
Due to the pandemic, this meeting will be held electronically via Zoom or telephone (instructions below)
- Public Comments
- Receipts and Claims
- Maximum Levy Rate, FY22
- Set Date for Public Hearing, Maximum Levy Rate
- City Barn/Storage Building Agreement for Use
- Report on Sewer Rate Analysis
- Solar Project Report
- Report on Locating Brahmasthan Center
- Pandit Campus Sewer Engineering and Design Report
- City Newsletter
- Other Business
* Instructions to connect electronically:
- If you have Zoom installed the URL is https://zoom.us/j/89424333445.
- Download Zoom on your device from Zoom.com. Click on “Join a meeting”, enter the meeting ID 89424333445, click on “Join”.
- To connect by telephone, call 312-626-6799. You will be prompted for the meeting ID. Enter meeting ID 89424333445 followed by #.
- Zoom security requires participants wait in a “waiting room” until the host lets them in. The message you will see is “please wait, the host will let you in soon.” This may take a few seconds or a minute.
Please contact City Clerk Kathy Petersen if you are unable to connect to the meeting.