City Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 2:30 p.m., at City Hall, 1750 Maharishi Center Ave. Meetings are open to the public.
Maharishi Vedic City
Notice of a Meeting of the Public Safety and Public Works Committee
Leslee Goldstein (Chair), Stellavera Kilcher, Kent Boyum, Kathy Petersen
To Be Held Monday, September 20, 2021, 3:30 PM
1750 Maharishi Center Avenue
This meeting will be held electronically via Zoom or telephone (instructions below).
- Review Building Permit
- Building Code Ordinance
- Other Public Safety and Public Works Business
* Instructions to connect electronically:
- If you have Zoom installed the URL is https://zoom.us/j/89424333445.
- Download Zoom on your device from Zoom.com. Click on “Join a meeting”, enter the meeting ID 89424333445, click on “Join”.
- To connect by telephone, call 312-626-6799. You will be prompted for the meeting ID. Enter meeting ID 89424333445 followed by #.
- Zoom security requires participants wait in a “waiting room” until the host lets them in. The message you will see is “please wait, the host will let you in soon.” This may take a few seconds or a minute.
Please contact Kathy Petersen at 641 470-7000 if you are unable to connect to the meeting.