City Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 2:30 p.m., at City Hall, 1750 Maharishi Center Ave. Meetings are open to the public.
Maharishi Vedic City
Notice of a City Council Meeting
To Be Held Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 2:30 PM
1750 Maharishi Center Ave.
Due to the pandemic, this meeting will be held electronically via Zoom or telephone (instructions below)
- Public Comments
- Receipts and Claims
- Treasurer's Report
- City Credit Card Expenses
- Nuisance Report
- Report on Pandit Campus Sewer and Engineering Survey
- City Attorney
- Subdivision Approval
- Access Energy Letter
- Solar Report
- Sewer Maintenance
- 5G Towers
- Other Business
* Instructions to connect electronically:
- If you have Zoom installed the URL is https://zoom.us/j/89728464757.
- Download Zoom on your device from Zoom.com. Click on “Join a meeting”, enter the meeting ID 89728464757, click on “Join”.
- To connect by telephone, call 312-626-6799. You will be prompted for the meeting ID. Enter meeting ID 89728464757 followed by #.
Please contact City Clerk Kathy Petersen if you are unable to connect to the meeting.