City Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 2:30 p.m., at City Hall, 1750 Maharishi Center Ave. Meetings are open to the public.
Maharishi Vedic City
Notice of a City Council Meeting
To Be Held Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 2:30 PM
1750 Maharishi Center Ave.
Due to current health concerns, this meeting may be joined electronically via Zoom or by telephone (instructions below)
- Public Comment Period
- Receipts and Claims
- Treasurer’s Report
- Outside Watering Credit Request
- Consider City Council Rules of Procedure Manual
- Solar Initiative Report
- US Census
- Recess and Reconvene in Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code Section 21.5(1)(c) to Discuss Appointment of City Attorney
- Consider Resolution to Appoint City Attorney
- Organic Inspection and Certification in the City
- Road Use Tax
- Consider Installing Stop Signs
- TIF Discussion
- Other Business
* Instructions to connect electronically:
- If you have Zoom installed the URL is https://zoom.us/j/88033135427.
- Download Zoom on your device from Zoom.com. Click on “Join a meeting”, enter the meeting ID 88033135427, click on “Join”.
- To connect by telephone, call 312-626-6799. You will be prompted for the meeting ID. Enter meeting ID 88033135427 followed by #.
Please contact City Clerk Kathy Petersen if you are unable to connect to the meeting.